We would like to invite you to participate in the 6th International Conference on Scientific Communication in the Digital Age, which will take place in Kyiv, Ukraine on March 29-30, 2018 at the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy Library.
The conference will focus on the following issues:
- Ensuring access to knowledge;
- National and international projects of access to scholarly information;
- Scientometrics and bibliometrics for research activities evaluation;
- Academic journals: new publishing and distribution models;
- Open Access and Open Science;
- Electronic resources and digital libraries: creation and using;
- Intellectual property rights and electronic resources;
- Digital Scholarship.
The Conference is designed for scholars, publishers, IT specialists, librarians and university administrators from Ukraine and other countries.
- National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy Library;
- Center for Digital Research & Scholarship at NaUKMA;
- State Scientific Organization “Ukrainian Institute of Scientific and Technical Expertise and Information”;
- ELibUkr: Electronic Library of Ukraine.
The registration form is open to March 5, 2018, for participants with the report and to March 7, 2018, for participants without the report. In case of exceeding the expected limit for participants without the report, registration could be closed earlier. Reports are accepted in Ukrainian and English. The conference does not involve remote participation. The committee will regard all applications and until March 7 inform you about the decision in order to include your presentation into the program. Program Committee reserves the right to reject the report. All Conference presentations will be deposited in open access repository of NaUKMA eKMAIR.
Registration fee is 250 UAH (8 EUR) only in case of pre-payment. For speakers and foreign participants no fee for participation. Please, note that the costs for accommodation, travel or insurance are not included in the registration fee. The Organizational Committee can help with the participant’s transfer & accommodation upon the individual requests.
Event on Facebook.
Official hashtag #SCDA18.