We would like to invite you to participate in the 8th International Conference on Scientific Communication in the Digital Age, which will take place in Kyiv, Ukraine on October 22-23, 2020 at the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy Library.
The conference will focus on the following issues:
- Ensuring access to knowledge;
- National and international projects of access to scholarly information;
- Scientometrics and bibliometrics for research activities evaluation;
- Academic journals: new publishing and distribution models;
- Open Access and Open Science;
- Electronic resources and digital libraries: creation and use;
- Intellectual property rights and electronic resources;
- Digital Scholarship.
The Conference is designed for scholars, publishers, IT specialists, librarians and university administrators from Ukraine and other countries.
The registration form is open until October 9, 2020.
In case of exceeding the expected limit for participants without the report, registration could be closed earlier. Reports are accepted in Ukrainian and English. The conference does not involve remote participation. The committee will regard all applications and until April 10 inform you about the decision in order to include your presentation into the program. Program Committee reserves the right to reject the report. All Conference presentations will be deposited in open access repository of NaUKMA eKMAIR.
Registration fee is 400 UAH (15 EUR) only in case of pre-payment. 50% discount for the ELIBUKR consortium participants. Please, note that the costs for accommodation, travel or insurance are not included in the registration fee.
Notice: the payment information is in the registration form.
Tel.: +38(044) 463 69 31
Download invitation letter as PDF.